DESIGN & CONSTRUCTION SERVICES
By The Ferraro Group
"When we build, let us think that we build for ever"
John Ruskin (1819-1900)
Our legacy designs say it all. Our homes exude a standard by which all good architecture should be judged. And the homes should last in order to reflect for future generations the culture of the time in which homes were constructed.
Collaboration is the key in creating your legacy home. Each member of our design team brings exceptional talent to contribute to your home design. Your comprehensive design will include architectural design, interior design, landscape design, site planning, structural engineering and surveying.
It is not the size of your home that is relevant. It is all about creating your masterpiece, whether a "not so big" Sarah Suzanka influence or an expansive estate, so your legacy will endure for generations. It will be a and leveraging the latest technologies.
Our actionable process is:
1. We create your portfolio by learning about you and your lifestyle, forecast and prepare for future needs and constructively challenge you on wants, needs, options, style and selection, assess your real estate, establish budgets and schedules. Enter into a construction retainer and design agreement. If you already have a designer or architect, that is fine too. We can assist you as needed.
2. Your portfolio helps us create conceptual drawings which include preliminary floor plans and exterior elevations.
3. When the conceptual drawings are approved, we create CAD drawings, 3-D drawings and virtual tours of the home. This helps you visualize how your home will look.
4. Then we complete construction drawings and help you with selections so we can establish specifications. We then prepare the structural engineering and prepare a final estimate of construction costs.
5. Lastly, we enter into a construction contract, establish schedules, prepare your property for construction, and obtain permits. Then, construction begins consistent with your start date.